Apple picks Flipboard as App of the Year!

We are absolutely overjoyed by the news we received this morning.

Apple has selected Flipboard as iPad App of the Year!

This is simply outstanding.

Thank you all for the fantastic support you’ve shown us since we launched back in July.  We wouldn’t be here without magnificent readers like you.

Now, if you will excuse me, I’m going to go do my happy dance again!

~ JonV
community@flipboard.com
facebook.com/flipboard
@flipboardCM

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Apple picks Flipboard as App of the Year!

1. alexx_kidd says:

Hey,congratulations for all the hard work!You really have made am amazng product!But..it really has started to look a bot old.It desperately needs some heavy updates like : 4.2 multitasking compatibility,rss/google reader import,more speed in fetching the articles and maybe a bit more article content..really hope that you deliver some of these soon,after you stop that dance of course!

2. Tom says:

Well you deserved it! This app is amazing and I am using it every day. It is so cool to get all the information in this beautiful, sleak, fast and amazing app.

3. Hi Evan and team,

congratulations. You are doing a great job!
    I just put you on my iPad4productivity blog.
    Keep on inspiring us :-)

Take care
    Thorsten

4. Martin Cox says:

Contratulations guys, your app is really touching. I didn’t expect such a new way to navigate twitter and facebook. Keep it up.
    Agree with alexx, rss would be great. Tweetting within the app also kind of a must for future updates.

5. Pingback: Flipboard para iPad reinventa Twitter y Facebook | iOS Apps

6. NAncie Wight says:

So well deserved! Contests to the entire team Jon.

Cheers
    NJ

7. NAncie Wight says:

Hmmm… That would be” CONGRATS” to the entire team! ( Too much wine…)

NJ

8. Eric Johnston says:

Congratulations. Well deserved guys.

9. Pingback: Apple names Flipboard iPad App of the Year 2010 | Penn Olson

10. Pingback: Bogdan Enastescu – UI/UX Designer » Flipboard – aka “one more reason to get an iPad” :P

11. Pingback: Flipboard, aplicación iPad del año para Apple

12. Pingback: Flipboard for iPad er helt genial. | loveapple.no

13. Totttovsky says:

Genial!!!! Congrats!

14. Pingback: The Magic Continues: My Top 10 iPad Apps in 2010 | Synapse3Di

15. Pingback: Five Best iOS Newsreaders [Hive Five]

16. Rick Wetzel says:

Any chance of making Flipboard a “Mac App”? I love it on my Ipad, and I’d love it on Mac.

17. Chuck says:

I know I would and NUMEROUS other people would love to have Flipboard ported to the iPhone. Any chances of this in the near future?

18. Pingback: Flipboard Fixes What’s Broken About Digital Magazines | Digitizd

19. Pingback: Five Best iOS Newsreaders

20. Pingback: Top AppAdvice News And Apps Of The Past Week -- AppAdvice

21. Pingback: Top AppAdvice News And Apps Of The Past Week : Mac Plazza – Super Sale for Mac